EMANet ("Emergency and acute Medicine Network for Health Care Research in Berlin") is a network for health care research in Berlin-Mitte.
The aim of EMANet is to establish a sustainable interdisciplinary health care research structure in emergency and acute medicine with a focus on vulnerable, predominantly elderly patients suffering from multiple chronic diseases. The network is funded by the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research.
You are here:
EMANet is an association of scientific institutes of Charité - Universitätsmedizin and is managed cooperatively by the Department of Emergency and Acute Medicine and the Institute of Medical Sociology and Rehabilitation Science. In addition, the Institute of General Medicine and the Medical Clinic with a focus on psychosomatics are responsible for the research projects.
The network is supported scientifically and in terms of content by various health care institutions, which are also available as research partners. These include
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für interdisziplinäre Notfall- und Akutmedizin (DGINA),
- Berliner Feuerwehr,
- Institut für Public Health,
- Berlin Institute of Health,
- Institut für Gesundheits- und Pflegewissenschaften
- Deutsche Interdisziplinäre Vereinigung für Intensiv- und Notfallmedizin e.V.